Saturday, February 11, 2006

The Pressure of Blogging

I don't know if I can take all this pressure. Now that I have a blog, I feel like I have to come up with something interesting to put on it every day. After all, I don't want to let my reading public down.

But I know that there is no reading public. Just my wife's friends who are good enough of sports to humor me. And I only got my blog through an accident, so it's not like my hopes and dreams of blogging fame are being crushed.

My user profile has only been checked a few times, and nearly all of those checks have been by me or my wife. In fact, once I checked to see how many people had viewed my profile, and that number was actually LOWER than it had been a few days before. Someone viewed it, didn't like what they saw, and contacted the authorities at blogger.com to get the view annulled, like Britney Spears's first marriage. The one to that guy from Seinfeld.

No comments: