Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Grab Bag!

Follow ups:

  • Crazy Angela, she of the misplaced boobs, has been fired.
  • I no longer have to go to New Mexico with Tito every month.
  • Grunty Joe is talking a little more than he did.
  • The lady on the bus who thought I was stalking her started riding again. That went on for about a month, until three months ago when I had to get off the bus at her stop to pick up our car from the shop. Even though I already knew about it, I called my wife and pretended I didn't, just so this lady could overhear our conversation and know that I wasn't following her home or anything. It didn't matter; she hasn't ridden the bus since then.
  • Angela of "Angela Wants Cake" is not, in fact, Angela of the Wayward Mammaries. Well, at least as far as I know.

No comments: