Thursday, November 16, 2006

Your Favorite Blog Sucks

So my blog formatting sucks, because most of my posts are e-mails I send myself from work, and the non-HTML format that our IT Nazis make us use for e-mails makes all my line breaks look like teh suck.

Random question: I have been thinking about a joke I saw in a movie and I can't remember which movie it is. Some awkward character tells this joke to someone else: a guy in the military named Johnson has a mother who dies, and Johnson's commanding officer is notified. The officer thinks, "I don't know how to break the news to Johnson." So the next morning he has his platoon line up and he says, "Everyone whose mother is still alive, take one step forward. Not so fast, Johnson."

What movie is that?


[Editor's Note: many of the formatting issues I complained about in 2006 have subsequently been corrected.]

1 comment:

NKLM said...

Sorry if this posts twice, after submitting the page didn't load right.

As the web guru I did some searching for you. As fas as I can tell, it's just a joke. I couldn't find a reference to a movie it was from.