Tuesday, December 05, 2006

"The Future is Now"

I had a whole post written when I realized, "I don't want to tell this crap to teh Internets," so I erased it all and you get NUZZING, suckers!

I've got a week left in this semester and I have four A's, although two of them are just-barely so, which means I have to, like, study for the finals and stuff like that.

In other news, KU lost to another unranked team, which made my Monday just a little brighter when I found that out. I decided that the best scenario for me would be if KU had a completely winless season, which would break the arrogance of all the fans like Tito, and then went back to winning, so I could be a fan of my own school like I should.

I haven't had an Italian Night Club with hot peppers and no onions since last Thursday. Today, work is ordering lunch for us (probably to soften the blow when they announce the fact that we're closing our doors) and I have ordered the chicken and crawfish gumbo from Free State Brewery. I'll let you know how that goes.

I've been on a spicy food kick for about three weeks or so. I think I already told you about this. Now I get hot peppers on everything, and a few nights ago I put chili powder on some tortellini casserole Persephone made. I'm an addict, now. The good news is, unlike most addicts, I can stop anytime I want to. I just don't want to right now.


Title from The Hudsucker Proxy.

No comments: