Tuesday, January 02, 2007

"If You're Bored, Then You're Boring"

Super bored right now. Many hours of work left for me today.

I went to bed pretty early last night (around nine-thirty or so), but then I woke up at twelve-thirty and was awake until at least three-thirty. I had plans to get up at six, but instead I slept until seven-ten.

See, I can write about crap like that now that no one is reading my blog. Before, I would have been, like, "What if someone doesn't want to hear that?" Now I think, "No one's reading this, so I can write whatever I want." Like this: yesterday Crazy Jane asked about my moustache, "What's it doing there?" and I answered, "Being handsome."

I expect I'll have to shave it in the next day or so. My wife is a patient woman, but not that patient.


Title from Harvey Danger's song "Flagpole Sitta."

No comments: