Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Why You Freaking the Bear?

I've got this new professor for Banking and Finance. A guy I know told me that this professor would be impossible to understand. "It's okay," he said, "because he writes everything he says on the board."

Well, I went to the first class yesterday and was pretty happy that I could understand him fairly well. But then all of a sudden he said, "Why you freaking the bear?"

What?

And then he wrote on the board, "Why is inflation bad?" So maybe he won't be so easy to understand after all.

Of my five professors, three are foreigners, two are guys probably younger than I am, two are high-strung professional women (is there any other kind of professional woman?), and one of them made a joke about contacting him through his MySpace page.

In other news, I got an e-mail from the university yesterday that was intended for seniors, so I guess that means I'm a senior now. I still have eleven classes to take after this semester, though, but that is a function of attending five different colleges (not counting CSUCI, where I was enrolled but never attended) and having three different majors (Geography, English, Economics). I'm a fat idiot.

No comments: