Friday, November 30, 2007

This Is a Little Creepy

So I was sitting at work with an hour left in the day and I started searching the Internet for people I know. After a while of that, I started searching for me, which I do sort of regularly. Well, this time a lot of my articles I'd written for the university paper came up as being on scholarly research sites, or sports chat sites, or just "this guy thinks this" blogs. It was sort of weird. I'd always thought I was writing for the local audience, and maybe more people would read it on the Internet, but only by going to the paper's website. It turns out you could read one of my articles at cstv.com, which is big enough of a thing that I'd heard of it before today.

I'd like to think this is my ticket out of this dump, but I know it's not.

No comments: