Monday, January 28, 2008

Back in Print

For those of you who can't get enough of my aimless ramblings, my bi-weekly column (if I understand Latin correctly, that's a column that likes dudes and chicks at the same time every week) is back in convenient print form. And the rest of you now know to avoid the Daily Kansan every other Monday for fear of having to read something else I wrote.

Now that the kid is born, he needs some sort of Internet nickname so we don't end up on "Dateline NBC" pleading for leads and being portrayed as negligent parents. We already have Crazy Jane and Articulate Joe. Maybe this one will be Stoic Sam (because of how calmly he took his circumcision).

1 comment:

Justin said...

Stoic Sam is a great name! Sometimes I feel like I have no feeling down there, but usually that is because I have been sitting too long. Fortunately I don't have to be re-circumcised. BUT if I did, at least now I know how to make it less painful. I think,
Congrats on Stoic Sam!