Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Early Morning Conspiracies

Once I was at the KU library late. At about 4am I headed home, wanting to get some food on the way. I went through the "Open 24 Hours" Burger King drive-thru on 6th Street, and they told me that they were balancing their receipts for the day and wouldn't be able to serve food for 15 minutes. So I went through the "Open 24 Hours" McDonald's drive-thru on the next block, and they told me that they were switching the menu over from dinner to breakfast and wouldn't be able to serve food for 15 minutes.

And do you know what I did next? If you guessed "bit my boyfriend on the arm and tore off his shirt" like this lady, you were wrong. I drove home and made a sandwich.

And I was even more wronged than this lady! At least she could buy food. I was blatantly lied to by TWO different neon signs. Maybe I should have bitten my boyfriend.

No comments: