Monday, June 01, 2015

Daily Earthing

My wife said to me the other day, "I read an article about the importance of having contact with the Earth every day. Not just walking on the ground, but taking off your shoes and having your skin touch a natural surface. I thought it was interesting that it's so different from your post about living so much of your life not at surface level." We talked about it some and she said, "I don't even know where the closest place is I could stand on a natural surface." This is because the play fields at my school are all concrete or field turf. She said, "I guess I could climb in a planter and stand in some bushes." I said, "Between the gym and the sidewalk north of it, behind the bulletin board, they laid some sod." But I'm not sure if laid sod counts as "natural."

No comments: