Everything I have to blog about today is negative. And Gretchen Rubin says in The Happiness Project that writing or speaking your frustrations doesn't make them better. So I guess that means no blog post today.
But yesterday I read this article that says I'm supposed to write down negative thoughts. So here's at least a list of topics that could have been the star of this blog post if I wasn't trying to not focus on my negative thoughts.
- My relationship with God.
- My relationship with my parents.
- My dissertation.
- My school's management.
- My school's schedule.
- My local government's authoritarianism.
- My national government's authoritarianism.
- My personal finances.
- My school's bait-and-switch approach to costs and fees.
- My children's teeth.
- My family's health and nutrition.
- My jackass extended family member.
- My poor performance in my church calling.
I think that's all of them.
Post title from The Police song "Don't Stand So Close to Me."