Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Reading Update

It was either this or write about some of the groups whose status I wish to lower, and I don't really want to think about them today; why make myself upset? (Remember my first rule of life: if something is causing you stress, stop doing it.)

So instead I'll give you an update on my reading. Remember when I said I was reading 10 books and it was out of control? Well, it was so out of control that I had forgotten a book I was reading: Teachings of the Presidents of the Church: Joseph Smith. But since that was my morning devotional reading, when I finished it I replaced it with the next in the series.

  1. The Theory of Moral Sentiments, by Adam Smith - 12%
  2. Working Toward Zion, by James W. Lucas and Warner P. Woodworth - 31%
  3. Knowledge and Coordination, by Daniel B. Klein - 55%
  4. The Theory of the Leisure Class, by Thorstein Veblen - 56%
  5. The Eleven Comedies, Vol. 1, by Aristophanes - FINISHED 8/1/15
  6. The Mindfulness Solution, by Ronald D. Siegel - 55%
  7. An Incomplete Revenge, by Jacqueline Winspear - FINISHED 8/5/15
  8. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, by J.K. Rowling - 48%
  9. The Road to Wigan Pier, by George Orwell - 48%
  10. Babbitt, by Sinclair Lewis - 0%
  11. Couple Skills, by Matthew McKay, Patrick Fanning, and Kim Paleg - 0%
  12. Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Joseph Smith, by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints - FINISHED 7/26/15
  13. Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Brigham Young, by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints - 13%

I swear, I have this under control. I'm going to finish the Siegel, Klein, and Veblen books this week, at which time I will mindfully solve the coordinating knowledge of the leisure class. Or something.

No comments: