Tuesday, September 22, 2015

"...And There's a Snake Wearing a Vest...."

Here is my dream from this morning: I am hiding in a Tianjin shipping facility, looking for evidence of the true scale of the explosion they had there this summer. I have to sneak from one end of the building to the other, but when I get there, I have some reason to go back. I'm not sure what it was. When I get back to the other end, I suddenly fall through a trap door. When I come out the other side, I'm Neal Patrick Harris and I just dropped onto the set of Ellen DeGeneres's show. I pop up and start singing some song written special for the occasion. Her studio audience loves it. I don't remember any of the song right now.

Usually I'm pretty good about interpreting meaning from dreams, but this one seems to just be a random firing of synapses.

No comments: