Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Qutting: Good or Bad?

Yesterday I mentioned that I applied Fundamental Truth of Life #4 ("If something is stressing you out, stop doing it") to my Chinese class. But my quitting Chinese could also be related to my winding down all my interpersonal relationships. Which is it?

Probably both. But, if things go for us how I'd like this summer, I have plans to start attending Chinese class again this fall. And to anyone who might care whether or not I have interpersonal connections, that would probably seem like a good thing.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

You replaced your interpersonal Chinese class connections with bishopric/ward council connections. You are more connected at church now... and probably on a less superficial level than Chinese class with familiar strangers.