Back on January 17th, I wrote this blog post about all the reading I had on deck.
So how have things gone?
- A Lesson in Secrets, by Jacqueline Winspear. FINISHED JAN. 30
- The Lord of the Rings, by J.R.R. Tolkien. Currently on page 287, two pages ahead of schedule for completion on Dec. 31.
- Ukridge, by P.G. Wodehouse. FINISHED MAR. 13
- Meet Mr. Mulliner, by P.G. Wodehouse. FINISHED MAR. 24
- Piccadilly Jim, by P.G. Wodehouse. FINISHED APR. 14
- Uneasy Money, by P.G. Wodehouse. FINISHED FEB. 13
- Fortress Besieged, by Qian Zhongshu. FINISHED MAR. 5
- Drawing on the Powers of Heaven, by Grant Von Harrison. FINISHED FEB. 17
- Fathers as Patriarchs, by Grant Von Harrison. FINISHED MAR. 23
- Seeing with an Eye of Faith, by Grant Von Harrison. FINISHED MAR. 13
- Open Water Swimming Manual, by Lynne Cox. FINISHED MAR. 31
- The Book of Mormon, Language Study Edition (Mandarin).
During this time, I read some things off the list, also. It's gratifying to have completed (nearly all) of such a giant stack of reading.